US Lacrossse Programs and Grants
US Lacrosse continually evaluates and upgrades its programs and services to better serve our membership. Many of the programs and services we offer are coordinated through local US Lacrosse Chapters.
The primary objectives of US Lacrosse programs & grants are threefold:
- Provide resources to create and support positive and safe playing experiences for youth players
- Support adoption of US Lacrosse national standards and best practices
- Help to increase impact and effectiveness
To review some of the US Lacrosse Programs and Grants available click here
The Bill Belichick Foundation & STX 2017 Spring Equipment Grant
The Bill Belichick Foundation (BBF) has teamed up with STX, a global sporting goods leader, to donate $20,000 in new lacrosse equipment to youth and high school teams across the country in need of new gear. The Bill Belichick Foundation and STX equipment grant will outfit six teams with brand new, properly fitted gear. In an effort to grow the sport of lacrosse, the BBF and STX want to help teams by making sure they are outfitted in equipment that is safe and durable.
The Bill Belichick Foundation & STX Spring Equipment Grant will provide the following equipment for youth groups: helmets, gloves, arm pads, shoulder pads, sticks for 24 field players and one set of goalie equipment. Girls’ teams will receive goggles and sticks for 24 field players along with one set of goalie gear. We ask that teams in need of new and safe lacrosse gear fill out the below application by January 1, 2017.
The Bill Belichick Foundation and STX look forward to being a resource for lacrosse teams in need.
All applications must be typed and submitted online only.
, if you have any questions.
- Must be a school or qualifying sports organization
- Must illustrate need for equipment
- Please include the following with your completed application:
- A letter of intent – Why do you need new equipment
- A written essay
- A list of references
Submit completed application by January 1, 2017.